Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HCG Day 7

Copied from my facebook notes
June 22, 2010
Day 7 on HCG
Day 5 on the Low Cal Phase
Weight 229.4 down a total of 9.8



I am so mad at myself!! I went out and everything was fine, better than fine actually cuz I felt GREAT last night, till about 10:30. We started off at Cristinas and I was drinking tea and water. Doing well didn't even want a drink. My energy level was so high I felt kinda like I do when I'm drinking, so what was I missing really? We left Cristinas and went to Rockin Parrodice about 9:30. Still feeling good but starting to feel a bit tired. That was ok I figured when we went to sing I'd feel better cuz my adrenaline would kick in. SO about 10:30 I am getting a headache and I'm ready to leave Rockin P and go to T's to sing, but I had to wait for my friend to finish her drink. Then she got another LOL well anyway about 11:30 we finally went to T's. BUT THE DJ QUIT!!!! So there was NO karaoke! OMG! I should have just left and went home, but no, I ordered a shot, a jagerbomb. I wanted the redbull to wake me up and the liquor to help with the headache I was getting which it did. OK 1 shot, no big deal. We then left and went to Hot Shots where I had another Jagerbomb. Then a rum and diet coke (like the diet makes it all better). Then we went BACK to Rockin P and I had a few more rum and diet cokes and we left there about 2 when I finally did come on home.

Needless to say I feel like shit today. Not as bad as I usually do when I have gone out drinking. But I think I feel worse emotionally then I do physically (was crying about it earlier). I have to remember in the future, if I am going to go out, I have to do an early night and as soon as I start feeling tired, then I need to just GO HOME! NOT have a drink so I can stick it out and hang with my friends. My health is more imortant than that! I really loved being out and seeing my friends. I don't want to give that up. I am just gonna have to explain to them that when I start to get tired, much as I love ya, I am going home! I think if I am going to go out at all, I will go to Canucks on Thursday for Karaoke which starts at 8. That way by 10 when I start to feel tired, I will have already gotten to sing and I wont feel like I have missed my karaoke night.

I still managed to drop 3 lbs yesterday, however my cheating may cause me to not see a drop tomorrow. I'm just praying the scale doesn't go UP!!

Got up this morning and told my hubby what I did and I asked if he was mad at me and he said he was dissapointed. OMG that just makes me feel worse cuz I let him down(that's when I started crying)! He believed in me and I blew it!!! Course my girls last night were all like "oh you gotta have a cheat day or you wont stick to it. Every diet needs a cheat day or you will hate it and not stick to it". Well maybe so, but I don't WANNA CHEAT! If I do I'd rather it NOT be with something that's gonna make me feel crappy the next day! Hell gimme a bacon cheeseburger to cheat!!! Atleast that is filling!!

OK, so, I don't know if anyone will ever read this but me, and that's ok, I just needed to vent! If anyone is reading this, I hope you are not too dissapointed in me! I'll do better next time, if there is a next time!

Had half an orange for breakfast, am on my 1st qt of water now. Hope I didn't blow all my progress in 1 night! :o(

Back later

T

11.00 am

Feeling pretty tired right now. Not as bad as a usual "hangover day" but am feeling the lack of sleep and the drinks. I think I'll rest up a bit in my recliner and catch up on my soaps. Thank you Kris for talking me through this pitfall. Between you and Leanne on the phone, I feel much better. Still not saying what I did was ok, but not gonna hang onto it and keep beating myself up. I love my friends! Yall rock!

T

7:40 am next day

Just wrote in my journal for this morning but realized I had not popped back in to this one last night to talk about the rest of my day!

OK so I kept feeling kinda tired, but never took a nap. I was able to get up and make dinner, which I never to on a typical "hangover day". I fixed spaghetti for the family. I had a chili made from tomato sauce chili seasonings and some leftover roast beef. It was SO DANG GOOD! For lunch I made tuna wraps. I posted pics but they don't do it justice. Tuna fish packed in water and drained is the right amount of protien. I mixed that with some shredded lettuce, not sure how much but was probably less than a cup. I added mustard, onion powder, dill, sea salt and pepper. Mixed well and polpped it into 2 lettuce leaves. Was able to pick it up and eat it like to tuna tacos sorta. I topped them with more dill and crumbled melba toast. Will use the breadsticks next time on that. But otherwise was really good! I had 1/2 and orange for breakfast, the other 1/2 with lunch. 1/2 an apple for an afternoon snack and the other half of that about an hour after dinner.

OK I think that's all I have to say for now...

T

No comments:

Post a Comment