Monday, June 28, 2010

HCG Day 13

June 28, 2010
Day 13 on HCG drops
Day 11 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 224.8 down 14.4 lbs


8:35 AM

Just dropped off Amanda for her last day of summer school! YAY! She passed her tests on Friday so today is just for picking up report cards! I am so proud of her!!!

Am THRILLED I lost almost 2 lbs yesterday!! I had tuna for lunch and a taco salad for dinner. I tried making my taco salad with ground steak, but I didn't like it as much as with ground hamburger. Plus I love taco salad with all the fixins so it was kinda blah. I'm gonna have my chicken salad with fruit medley today. I did that Saturday at the party and it was so good! I am looking forward to doing it again. I'll post the recipe today in my HCG Recipe Blog!

I read that constipation can be a problem on this diet but I'm having the opposite reaction. Only once or twice a day though, so it's not dehydrating me. Maybe it's cuz I am drinking like twice the amount of water that you have to. But I feel thirsty a lot so I drink a lot! I'm going through 4 - 5 quarts of water a day now!

I'm losing some inches but I haven't been able to get an accurate measurement. 1st time we did it we measured "wrong" 2nd time we did it nothing much had changed on the few we did get right. I have measured myself, just the parts I can, and I have lost about 1/2 inch on my neck and maybe a up to 2 on my waist. I'll have to wait for my hubby to measure me to be sure though and he'll do that Wed.

I have just about 2 more weeks on the drops and then the 3 days of 500 before my maintanence phase. I am trying to prepare myself for those days when I suddenly have to start eating regularly again. I think it will be difficult to make myself eat as much as 1500 cal a day after so long on eating so little! Guess the lack of drops will make me hungry enough to make it happen! LOL

OK I am just rambling on now. I'll be back later!

T

10:13 am

Making a roast for dinner tonight! I have replaced my usual potatoes with cabbage and onion. I still have the carrots in there which I can't eat. But I'm gonna separate my part from the families part later. I'm just gonna eat the cabbage and roast. I think everyone is gonna love it. I know I loved the stuff I made myself the other day! Will post the recipe on my HCG Friendly Recipiesblog too!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment