Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 6 Phase 3

July 17, 2010
Day 6 Phase 3
Weight, 216.6

10:30 AM

Have to make this short as I need to go walk! I am sorry I haven't blogged but I have been otherwise occupied! I am still holing at around 216 which is good. Not losing anything which is also ok if I end up only maintaining the next 6 weeks then so be it! I still look and feel better than I have in years! I went out Thursday for karaoke had a few drinks which were diet friendly! Made up a drink with rum club soda and vanilla cream stevia! I have a date with Leanne tonight, unless she bails on me, but we're supposed to go to The Colony for a Happy Hour Party with some people we grew up with.

Just had an omelette with turkey sausage, red bell peppers, onion and cheese topped with picante and on the side a half an orange. Was delish! Gonna go walk around the block now!

Be back soon!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment