Saturday, July 3, 2010

HCG Day 18

July 3, 2010
Day 18 on HCG drops
Day 16 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 222.4, down 16.8 lbs


8:50 PM


Sorry it is so late! I have bad allergies still and got me some benadryl. It made me very sleepy all afternoon. Just got back from dinner and a movie with the family. We went to Cotton Patch Cafe and I had a burger patty with no bun, all the fixins on the side, I added the pickles and mustard. I also had a side of steamed broccoli! I was able to pass on the rolls and not grab a fry from my kids plate!! LOL I'd say that is a raging success! Now I am aware that because I mixed veggies (pickles and broccoli) and ate something not on the protocol (broccoli) I may stall, but I am willing to live with that. BECAUSE I feel that the way I did choose to eat was healthy choices and it will pay off in the long run! I did make the choices I will be making for the rest of my life! That is what this is all about after all! Life style changes, not doing without just to lose the weight so you can start to eat badly all over again!

OK I gotta rest, my nose is still pluggin up on the left side!! OMG been going on for days and though the benadryl is helping some, I'm still not feeling great!

Be back tomorrow hopefully with better news!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment