Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HCG Day 21

July 6, 2010
Day 21 on HCG drops
Day 19 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 220, down 19.2 lbs


11:00 am

Well I'm officially at 220, that is less than I've been in years!! That feels great!! I plan to only be on the drop for 4 more days! 4 more days on the drops then 3 days on the 500 cal without the drops (it takes 3 days for the HCG to leave your system) then I go onto the 1st half of phase 3!! I have been attempting to make up some sample menus to help me follow protocol on phase 3. Both the 1st 3 weeks and the 2nd 3 weeks. I can't believe I only have a week till I go on to eating at least 1500 cals a day! I will be able to eat eggs, real ranch dressing (I'll make my own) basically I can eat just about whatever I want when I want just no starches or sugars, also I need to go easy on dairy (CHEESE!) they recommend low fat dairy but I don't like to have low fat dairy I think the real stuff is better for you. I was told I can still have the breadsticks and melba toasts I have been having. Which is good cuz I love the garlic breadstick in my salad! LOL. Anyway, I will be on excel for awhile today trying to make up sample menus for my next 6 weeks of the protocol! I'm excited and nervous about it.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment