Friday, July 9, 2010

HCG Day 24

July 9, 2010
Day 24, 1st day off HCG drops
Day 22 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 218, down 21.2 lbs

1:20 PM


OK so I am sorry this is late again! Been otherwise occupied! I decided to stop the drops. Yesterday was my last day on them, now I have 3 more days of 500 cals then I can start phase 3, maintenance! I am up .2 today but the sunburn has really caused a major fluid retention. Bad enough my forehead is swollen!! I took a water pill this morning (had to go buy them) and am drinking LOTS of water. I am hoping my face doesn't look like a cat tomorrow morning at my Mema's Funeral! THAT WOULD SUCK!

Anyway I chose to make yesterday my last day so my new phase would start on Monday! Thought that would make it easier to keep track of than the middle of the week thing!

OK gonna get off here, my daughter wants to get on the computer!!!

Be back later!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment