Thursday, July 1, 2010

HCG Day 16

July 1, 2010
Day 16 on HCG drops
Day 14 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 221.6 down 17.6 lbs


1:00 PM

Been busy this morning and so I am just now getting to the blog! I have my lunch already cookin will be eating it in a few! Chicken soup with celery! Smells so good!! Was so happy to find the scale go down over a pound! When I 1st got up today it was only .2, but after going back to sleep for awhile and then getting up later and going potty once more, I was down 1.4!!!

I have a test of my will tonight. I'm going out to sing karaoke! My plan is to go to Canuck's at they start at 8, so I'm hoping to get a good 2 hours in and by then I'll probably be getting tired and ready for bed so I am planning on coming home for bed around then. My bestest is coming out with me and she promised to support me and not let me give in to temptation. I really feel like I wont be tempted to drink though because I feel so great now and don't ever want that to go away!!

Oh and I don't know if this is connected to the hormones or if it's due to the rain we have been having but my sinuses are driving me nuts!! Been sneezing all day, nose keeps running! I better NOT be getting sick! I really want to sing tonight!!!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment