Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HCG Day 22

July 7, 2010
Day 22 on HCG drops
Day 20 on Phase 2 (low cal phase)
Weight 219.6, down 19.6 lbs


2:45 PM


Sorry this is so late! I took the kids to Hawaiian Falls today and am just now getting home and trying to catch up on my blog!!

I am only down .4 today cuz I weighed in earlier than I have been lately. I was trying to get out of the house early cuz I had stuff to do before they opened!

Got there bout 10:45, I bought sunblock but of course I didn't use it! Man will I NEVER Learn?? I took sliced apples sprinkled with cinnamon to snack on and a chicken wrao (cooked chicken breast wrapped in lettuce) for lunch. Actually I'm very hungry now even though I ate lunch there and had about half my apples. Swimming always makes me work up a hunger! Brought LOTS of water too so that's good! We have season passes for me and the kids plus extra day passes so this will become hopefully at least a weekly event! Such great exercise!! I was bummed though cuz the way I like to float in the river they wont let me do anymore! I used the kid life vest to kick back on and kick my legs and use my arms to swim the river. I hate HATE the big huge intertubes they have there so I left a suggestion for them to invest in noodles! Anyway, still it's fun the kids LOVE it! OK I am tired and I wanna chill out. Talk to ya soon!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment