Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last week of Maintenance

I know I haven't posted in weeks! I have been very busy! I went to my mom's during the 1st week of maintenance and gained a few pounds while I was there but got down to my HCG weight when I got home. I just got back from an even LONGER trip where almost EVERY meal was junk! LOTS of starches and hardly any veggies and fruits. I tell ya my body really feels it now. I got back home and had gained about 5 pounds over my last HCG weight! I am planning to buckle down this week now that we are home and we can restock our groceries with all the healthy fruits and veggies I am so needing! I am most likely going to do a round 2 starting the end of this month.

Good news, my trip to Colorado was AWESOME! I was able to hike to the top of a water fall and the main issue I had was with breathing just cuz of the thin air. I was sore as heck after we went horseback riding but I was ABLE TO DO IT!!!!!!! I cannot express how good it felt to be capable of doing things I would not have been able to do a year ago today!

Not gonna let this set back ruin all my progress. I refuse to give up. I still see myself skinny in the future and by GOD I am determined to make it happen!

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment