Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HCG R2P2D5

Sept. 1st, 2010
Round 2 Phase 2 Day 5
Weight 216.2 Down 7 lbs since Day 3!

7:12 AM


Well this has been cool! I mean I am feeling hungry in the morning, course I gotta get up at 5:30 so that sux! But I have not cheated. I feel great that I'm back down to my lowest HCG weight! I am so excited about getting back to the old me again! I really like my energy and I am already seeing that change in me. I am awake from 5:30 am till night when I go to bed. I went to bed before 11 PM last night! That hasn't happened in awhile!! Now I am awake and feel pretty charged and ready for the day. Gonna have me some coffee, shower, brush my teeth and go to Wal-Mart! I wanna buy a new brush for the cat. He got fleas and I sprayed him the other day now I wanna brush out his fur and the brush I have doesn't seem to get to his skin under the thick underfur...

ANYWAY! Ok I am rambling now, I gotta go...

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment