Thursday, September 2, 2010

R2P2D4

Sept. 2, 2010
Round 2 Phase 2 Day 4
Weight 214.8 Down 8.4 lbs

1:24 PM


Don't know why I put yesterday as day 5 but phase 2 is the low cal phase and I am on day 4 of that...

Anyway, I'm doing ok on the diet. Haven't cheated but it's been really hard! I still am hoping it is due to not enough fat on my gorge days, in which case it will pass. The hunger is bad in the morning and sometimes at night b4 I go to bed. I'm ok when I eat my meal, I am satisfied for awhile, but when the hunger hits, and it's not time to eat yet, grrr.

I made myself a steak last night with my lil mini contact grill, and OMG it was awful!

I have a date tomorrow night with my BFF Leanne and we're going to Outback Steakhouse, I am going to have a steak and salad and I know that steak is gonna be AWESOME! We're also gonna go to the movies, where I will not need to have anything, but I may have to order water or tea to drink just to have something to do with my hands while I'm there! Might take some cinnamon apples with me, just incase I need to munch, but if we eat 1st I should be fine.

OK so today I had some grilled chicken on a lettuce salad with some sweet and tangy mustard dressing I made, it was really good! I also added my grisini breadsticks to the salad I really like that cuz it's almost like croutons. I am going to use some precooked gound beef and cabbage to make a sort of chili tonight. Not sure how it will be, but so far, when I make cabbage, it takes on whatever flavor you put in it. I figured if I do it right it oughta be good!!

OK gonna go watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares!!

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment